To obtain this certification, you must take an exam at a PearsonVue
The score must be higher than 790/1000.
This exam lasts 120 minutes
It consists of 30 to 40 questions
To have the CCNP Routing and Switching, I advise you to take these exams in this order:
If you have followed my advice, you have just had your CCNA 200-125 and you are embarking on the CCNP Routing and Switching !!!
Why start with this certification?
- The Official Book of the CCNP SWITCH 300-115 has 527 pages
- The Official Book of the CCNP ROUTE 300-101 has 840 pages
- The Official Book of the CCNP TSHOOT 300-135 has 988 pages
For the TSHOOT, I advise you VIVEMENT to have the SWITCH and ROUTE certifications
several topics are dealt with in the SWITCH AND in the ROUTE!! (AAA, SSH, SDM, CEF, and others)
So let's focus on the SWITCH
This certification includes:
(You'll find links to my articles on the names of the topics)
Layer 2 – 65%
Layer 2 protocols
– LACP, PAgP, manual
– Layer 2, Layer 3
– Load balancing
– EtherChannel misconfiguration guard
Security – 20%
Cisco IOS AAA
– AAA with TACACS and RADIUS
– Local privilege authorization fallback
Services – 15%
OFFICIAL course support
Your course support in PDF format
Link to come!!